ADIVETER is committed to taking the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of data and guarantees its customers and users that their personal data will be treated with absolute respect for the current regulations on Personal Data Protection.
ADIVETER informs the users of its network about its personal data protection policy, so that they can decide freely and voluntarily whether they wish to provide the personal data that may be required of them or that may be obtained from the users when subscribing, registering, requesting or consulting through the ADIVETER network.
I. Party responsible:
ADIVETER, S.L. Industial Polygon, c/Prudenci Bertrana, nº 5, 43206 Reus (Tarragona), CIF: B-43466234, registered in the Tarragona Companies Register Volume 1,194, Folio 18, Sheet T-12801, with contact email email@example.com and contact phone number: +34 977 317 111.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the consent of the data subject, by committing ADIVETER to collect the express and verifiable consent of the User.
The communication of the personal data requested by ADIVETER is proportional and adjusted to the fulfilment of the informed purposes for which they are collected. The consent of the interested party/user is a prerequisite and necessary for the fulfilment of each of the purposes described, therefore the omission of the consent would make impossible the provision of services by ADIVETER.
In general, you should refrain from sending us sensitive personal data (e.g. data relating to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health or diseases, criminal record or trade union membership) and disclosing it via the website.
The data provided may be used by ADIVETER in accordance with the following uses: The purpose of processing personal data collected and managed by ADIVETER through this website is to facilitate, speed up and fulfil the commitments established between the website and the user or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills in or to deal with a request or query.
- Manage the sending of information
- Provide the requested information about our Company, or products and services.
- Referring to contacts, communications and newsletters related to the sector and our Brand, as well as promotions, advertising and invitations to participate in marketing activities.
- Responding to requests you may make and managing your queries about our products and services.
The data collected will be used exclusively for the above-mentioned explicit and legitimate purposes and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with them. In the case that the personal data is to be further processed for a different purpose, ADIVETER will provide you, prior to such further processing, with information about this other purpose and any additional relevant information.
Unless the data subject has made a prior and legitimate request for deletion or cancellation, the personal data provided will be kept for as long as they are necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were processed. Since the last interaction of the user/customer with ADIVETER, the data will be kept for a maximum period of six years.
In some cases, segmentation work may be carried out. Segmentation or profiling may be carried out in order to target the advertising to be referred. No automated decisions are made based on the profiles. In no case will the segmentation or elaboration of profiles carried out by ADIVETER have legal or significant effects on the interested party. – In some cases, the data provided by the user may be used for statistical purposes.
The personal data provided to ADIVETER will be kept as long as the User does not revoke the consent given, and as long as it is essential and / or legitimate for the purpose for which it was collected.
The User may request the exercise of the following rights from ADIVETER:
- Right of access: this allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data being processed.
- Right of rectification: it allows the correction of errors, the modification of data that are inaccurate or incomplete, and the guarantee of the certainty of the information being processed.
- Right to limit processing: marking of personal data held with a view to limiting their processing in future.
- Right of objection: the data subject has the right to object to the processing of his or her personal data. After his request, ADIVETER will stop processing the data in the way indicated by its owner, unless for legitimate reasons or in the exercise or defence of possible claims it is essential to continue processing such personal data.
- Right to portability of data: This is the right of the data subject to receive from the data controller, or to have transferred to another data controller, the personal data that he or she has provided to the data controller with his or her consent or in compliance with a contract and which is processed automatically.
- Right of erasure: enables the data subject to request that his or her personal data be erased by the controller when they are no longer necessary for the processing, when consent is withdrawn, when the processing is unlawful or when there is a legal obligation to erase the data.
To exercise any of the aforementioned rights, a written communication must be made, accompanied by the identity document of the interested party, addressed to ADIVETER, S.L., c/Prudenci Bertrana, nº 5, Agro-Reus, 43206, Reus; or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will answer your requests as soon as possible and in any case within one month of receiving your request. This period may be extended to two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests may extend this period. The responsible person shall inform the applicant of the extension within the first month of the application.
Similarly, if the data subject considers it appropriate, he may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).